Flour - 1000 g (Red Globe)
Water - 650 g
Bread Improver - 5 g
Dry Yeast - 5 g
Salt - 10 g
Vitamin C (100mg/tablet) - 1 tablet/kg
- Prepare tray and oven.
- Separately weigh the ingredients.
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix until the dough is completely developed (until you can stretch the dough into a thin translucent membrane).
- Take out the dough from mixer. Let it rest 5 min if the batch is smaller than 3 kg.
- Divide 80g/piece. Round it.
- Use rolling pin to roll the dough out and roll in tightly. After that, put on the wooden tray that dusted with starch (tapioca/corn starch).
- Proof the dough at 32 degree C, 78 relative humidity about 2.5 hours. After that, move the dough to baking tray and proof for 1 hour more.
- Scoring (1 cut/2 cut).
- Bake at 210 degree C for 15 min. At the beginning, load baking tray in oven and steam immediately. After that, bake until finish.
- Take out, cool down and finish.