Product introduction:The Hamburger is made from Globe (all purpose flour) with the right protein content to help create a standard Burger characters like spongy, soft. The eye-catching golden-brown crust, attractive buttery and milky aroma and light pastry taste are suitable for the whole family and especially loved by children.
With a simple, easy-to-make recipe that can be practiced at home. Let's create a nutritious breakfast for your loved ones together.
Flour - 500 g (Globe)
High sugar dry yeast - 4 g
Sugar - 60 g
Salt - 7.5 g
Egg - 50 g
Water - 220 g
Butter - 50g
- Prepare tray and oven.
- Prepare and scale ingredient separately.
- Dissolve yeast, sugar and salt by water and egg. Then add all liquid into flour and mix until well cooperated. After that, add soft butter and mix about 4 - 5 min until the dough is not stick to your hand. Leave the dough in the bowl and wrap it.
- Let dough rest 30 min, then fold. Rest another 30 min then do 2nd folding. Rest another 30 min (total resting time is 90 min).
- Divide 65 -70g/piece. Round it tightly and put on baking tray.
- Proof until the dough is 3 - 4 times bigger than original size (about 60 - 80 min) at 30-32 degree C.
- Do egg brush and sprinkle sesame on the bun.
- Bake at 190 degree C for 10-12 min.
- Take out, cool it down and enjoy.