Flour - 112 g (Baker choice 11/Globe)
Cocoa powder - 38 g
Baking powder - 2 g
Baking soda - 1 g
Syrup or honey - 40 g
Sugar - 142 g
Salt - 0.25 g
Butter - 150 g
Egg - 150 g
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together. Let aside.
- Mix egg, baking soda, sugar and syrup until sugar dissolve.
- Add the sifted powder into the liquid and mix evenly.
- Add melted butter in the batter and mix evenly. Let the batter rest 30 min.
- Pipe the batter in the madeleine mold 6g/piece.
- Bake at 200 degree C for 8 min.
- Take out, cool down and enjoy.